Thursday, April 24, 2008

OPENING SPEECH

The journey of a life time starts with a giant or insignificant step. This step are mostly influenced by the society one finds himself or herself, peer pressure and parental advise.
Most times, the footstep taken may be a giant one but disguised as an insignificant one. This is were self believe and perseverance actually come in.
The major thing in life is not to believe in disappointment, always shorten it and get what you are expecting. You can do it because it has been done before, even if it has not been done before, why not make history and be the first to get it done.
Your dictionary should lack words like IMPOSSIBLE, LIMITATION, DISAPPOINTMENT and such others that bring depressed mood and sadness.
This is actually something i gained from the recent Bank PHB TV advert, you remembered the guy that played both limitation and impossible on the scrabble board. unfortunately the words do not exist in the dictionary they were using. Wow, i like that bank maybe thats why i bank with them. This is not an advert for them o, afterall they are not paying me to do this. But it is always good to see something good and appreciate it.
This bring me to the issue of electronic media. What exactly do you watch on your TV? what do you listen to on your RADIO? Is that programme you are watching or listening to educative, informative, can you even gain anything from it at all? Why waste your time and do something meaningful.
My dear friend, if you are a failure please you have yourself to blame. Dont ever blame anybody for your failure, afterall you are responsible for your actions.
Take my advise though, you should have reasons for all your actions. Think before doing it, infact thoroughly and not after.
If you are reading this, it shows you are a very good friend of mine. I want to say thanks for being there for me all these while and thanks for being a friend i can always count on. I LOVE YOU.
I wish you all the best in all you do and believe me we shall all reach the promise land together but una men you need to try harder o, forget them at the top, it is not easy being there.

Make it regular read my blog site ,yes it is definitely here i will be announcing my marriage. I am sure you are eager to know who the person is? And dont bother lying that you dont care, i know you do. Because soon i will be leaving the bachelors' club.

Take my advice, get it done now. Remember you are the only one reaching for the top, others are too and the BAD NEWS, there is only one available spot. Make it yours.
CIAO.

Dr Olufemi Onasanya,
Welcome to my world!!!

1 comment:

Rommie said...

The issue is people believe in once bitten twice shy.If i fail more than once persevering is not easy becos of presonal dignity & pride hence it seems impossible for me to achieve success.
The media however is for informing, enlightening, persuading, entertaining & educating. My choice of media service depends on my interest & need.
Man is the architect of his own destiny. Believing in oneself is the watchword.

Me, myself and i, AND YOU

Me, myself and i, AND YOU
You see me?